HERBAL HAIR HYDRATION TEA
I am super happy to be sharing this DIY Herbal Hair Hydration Tea with you.
I do believe that sometimes we need to have healthy hair tips and tricks we can do on our own to achieve and maintain healthy hair.
The ingredients in this recipe has been proven to encourage healthy hair growth, strengthening hair follicles, relieves dry, irritated, flaky scalp while adding shine and nourishment to one's hair.
Below we have the 'How To" video and the full recipe and benefits.
Feel free to leave a comment if this is something you would try, or maybe you have tried it and would like to tell us how you like it.
Things you will need:
1. Clean bowl (https://amzn.to/2XLrBdT)
2. Measuring spoon/cup (https://amzn.to/2Vl8Z2y)
3. Mason Jar (https://amzn.to/2Khw007)
4. Mist Bottle (https://amzn.to/2VLqqs8)
5. Muslin Bag (https://amzn.to/2VlReQV)
- Water - H Y D R A T I O N
- 15 ml Dried Green Tea - anti-inflammatory properties of green tea are helpful in preventing hair loss and promote regeneration of hair. It is also helpful in fighting dandruff.
- 15 ml Dried Rosemary - Increases shine, Relieves irritated, dry, flaky scalp.
- 15 ml Rosemary Powder - Stimulates and improves circulation to the scalp thus encouraging hair growth.
- 15 ml Dried Lemongrass - strengthening hair follicles, adding shine, relieving scalp irritation and itchiness, and reducing dandruff.
- 15 ml Dried Peppermint Leaves - antiseptic and antimicrobial properties, which help to cool the scalp, eliminate dandruff and fight lice. It is used in hair products to relieve a dry scalp, stimulate hair growth, and gives hair a healthy shine
- 15 ml Dried Nettle Leaves - help to combat hair loss, nettle also helps in hair re-growth. Nettle leaves are rich in silica and sulphur. This helps in making hair shinier and healthier.
1. Using a clean bowl add your dry ingredients (Dried Green Tea, Dried Rosemary, Rosemary Powder, Dried Lemongrass, Dried Nettle Leaves). After adding all your dry ingredients, mix together in the bowl.
2. Transfer dry ingredients from the bowl to a muslin bag, Tie/secure the bag in order to contain the dry ingredients.
3. Place the muslin bag filled with dry ingredients (Herbal Hair Tea Bag) into the mason jar, leaving the string on the outside of the mason jar.
4. Fill the mason jar with hot water (be careful not to burn yourself) cover with cap and set aside and allow your Herbal Hair Hydration Tea bag to steep for 20-30 minutes.
5. After you tea has been steeping for about 30 minutes, get your mist bottle. Pour one ounce (1oz) of your Herbal Hair Hydration Tea into your bottle, then add 6-8 ounces of cool boiled water to your mixture.
Your Ration should be:
4oz Herbal Hair Hydration Tea / 4oz-5oz Water
6. Shake well before using this Herbal Hair Hydration Tea to hydrate your hair after you wash your hair or as a midweek hair refresher.
Always follow up with a moisturizer our Twist Curl Or Sleek Hair Butter is the perfect hair moisturizer for soft smooth healthy shiny hair. Followed by our Hair and Scalp Nourishing Oil to seal in moisture while feeding your hair the nutrients your hair needs.
Put your hair in cornrows, twists or bantu knots to seal in moisture which will leave your hair feeling soft, smooth and silky.
Remember "tomorrow's beautiful hair starts with today's healthy hair maintenance" -Renae Thomas-James
Comment below if you would try this Herbal Hair Hydration Tea and if you have tried it let us know below if you liked it and what did you like about it.
Also in Relax, Nourish, Rejuvenate...
Pamper yourself and give your body a special treatment. These are natural ways to relieve stress and feel relaxed. As Audre Lorde said, “Caring for myself is not self-indulgence, it is self-preservation, and that is an act of political warfare.”
Your age, job, and stage don’t matter, everyone deserves self-care. During your me-time, you can do some meditation, have a massage, warm baths, deep condition your hair and skin.